Tourist Visa Policy
1. The passport should be a validation minimum of 6 months for all Nationalities.
2. Indian nationality do not need a visa to travel to Nepal, as they have to carry either Passport or voter ID card to travel to Nepal.
3. Foreign Nationality can get the visa easily on arrival at Immigration inside Airport and it cost USD 25 for 15 days & USD 40 for 30 days visa. You can pay the visa fee at the Airport in USD or equivalent to major currencies). Please bring the original passport along with its hard copy and 2 passport size photograph. Expect to have some waiting time in the queue for obtaining your visa.
4. If you want to have a Nepal visa online in an advance for tourist & other official purposes then we would suggest everyone visit the below links or can reach the Nepal Embassy in your country.
5. Some of the Nationalities would not able to get the visa on arrival. So, please visit the below link for more information https://www.immigration.gov.np/
Entry Points to Nepal:
- Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Pashupati Nagar: Ilam, Eastern Nepal
- Kakarvitta Border: Jhapa, Eastern Nepal
- Kodari Border: Sindhupalchowk, North Nepal
- Rasuwa Border: Rasuwa
- Raxaul Birjung Border– Birjung, Parsa
- Sonauli-Belhiya Broder: Bhairahawa
- Rupaidiha Border: Nepalgunj
- Mohana Border: Mahendra Nagar, Nepal / Gadda chauki, Dhangadi, Nepal)